Good reasons to sign up | London Carriages

We thank you for your interest in working with London Carriages.

We run our business around the core values of respect, trust, honesty and transparency. We treat our drivers and passengers the way we hope to be treated.

Our approach and core principles are highly recognised by TfL who awarded us their A1 approval, the highest approval available. They like how we work, how we treat drivers and how we treat passengers alike.

We do everything within our power to promote a good relationship among all stakeholders which includes our drivers and passengers.

London Carriages – be part of something GOOD!

Working with us is a great way to earn more money. Our drivers are never short of jobs as we work with a lot of nightclubs, restaurants, bars and large venues as well as numerous regular users who trust our services.

Due to the level of service we offer and our qualified drivers, our customers are happy to pay more for the service we provide.

We take just 10% in commission on fares leaving you with 90%. This is no gimmick, no short-term marketing ply, you will benefit from this for 12 months, it is as we know the lowest commission rate in the industry.

We don’t force jobs on our drivers. We just send job alerts to you for you to choose from.

Each job will include the following details:

How far you are from the passenger pick up point.

The destination first 3 digits of the postcode, when you click reached to tell the system you are at the passenger pick up point you then see the full destination address

Pick up location

To help you decide if you want the job or not.

On the Monday of every week, we calculate your earnings from the fares you completed throughout the previous week.

Our customers can pay by cash or card using our App, so our system works out what you are owed each week by calculating the cash you took and the payments customers made by card deducting any commissions owed to us.

Any monies owed to you are sent and should hit your account by the Thursday following the previous week you worked.

Due to the payment system we employ, our Drivers are expected to have a bank account to be able to work with us.

We pick up passengers across the whole of Greater London, with a majority of the jobs coming from the Central London area.

We operate an App with the latest technology that is easy for both drivers and passengers to use. Our drivers receive job notifications on the App with details of the job, where they can decide to accept or reject the job.

With the App, all a driver needs to do is to click accept on the Job alerts they are interested in.

The App also provides drivers with details on daily, weekly, monthly and up to date earning on all the jobs they have performed with us.

Please find below our rates to passengers and remember we take just 10% you get 90% of this!

Car Type Base Rate Cost Per Mile Cost Per Minute
Caliber £2.50 £1.15 £0.28
XL x 1.5 £3.75 £1.72 £0.42
Executive x 2 £5.00 £2.30 £0.56
Lux x 3 £7,50 £3.45 £0.84